Who am I
What I am:
- True Mexican ... I cry like Chicharito every time I hear the anthem.
- I love nature ... Diving, rappelling, climbing, trekking.
- I am passionate about innovation and science ... Discovery Channel is my favorite TV channel.
- I come from a family of entrepreneurs ... My dad and his multiple patents.
- I love challenges … "can't", doesn't exist on my language.
- I love watching and learning ... I can spend hours watching a construction or a factory working.
- I do not like to brag... I wear my clothes until they wear off.
- I think we need to take more care of the world ... It's our only home.
- I want to leave a legacy ... I would like to go down in history as someone who improved our planet.
What I think:
- "The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience."
- “Live as if you were going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were going to live forever."
- “The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.”
- “We were meant to explore this earth like children do, unhindered by fear, propelled by curiosity and a sense of discovery. Allow yourself to see the world through new eyes and know there are amazing adventures here for you.”
- "No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind."